1. Improve engine power per liter. When the engine displacement remains unchanged, the intake density can be increased to allow the engine to inject more fuel, thereby increasing the power of the engine. The power and torque of the engine with a supercharger should be increased by 20% to 30%. On the contrary, under the same power output requirements, the cylinder diameter of the engine can be reduced, and the volume and weight of the engine can be reduced.
2. Improve engine emissions. Turbocharger engines reduce the emissions of harmful components such as particulate matter and nitrogen oxides in the engine exhaust by improving the combustion efficiency of the engine. It is an indispensable configuration for diesel engines to meet Euro II emission standards.
3. Provide the function of plateau compensation. In some high-altitude areas, the higher the altitude, the thinner the air, and the engine with turbocharger can overcome the power drop caused by the thin air at the plateau.
4. Improve fuel economy and reduce fuel consumption. Because the engine with turbocharger has better combustion performance, it can save fuel by 3%-5%.
5. It has high reliability and good matching characteristics, and high transient response characteristics.
The disadvantage of turbochargers is lag, that is, due to the inertial effect of the impeller, the slow response to sudden changes in the throttle makes the engine delayed to increase or decrease the output power, which is a bit weak for a car that wants to accelerate or overtake suddenly. a feeling of.
Fengcheng Kaisida Foundry Co., Ltd.